Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Collection of Instruments/Music



If you were to ask me what type of music I like I would know how to respond. I listen to a variety of genres and sometimes I find music that I like but don't like anything else in that category. For example, I usually don't listen to rap but there are some songs that I find especially catchy. I like listening to music that matches my mood. If I'm feeling calm I can listen to indie, if I'm feeling happy I listen to more electronic and club music, etc.

Music is really interesting. When my mom shows me music from when she was a teenager I get shocked. How did she ever listen to that type of music? Then listen to my old playlists and I wonder how did I ever listen to that type of music? It's funny how people change and how we grow up and gain new interests. A great example of this is clothes. What I wear 3 years ago is so different from now. Not only the size difference but just the type of stuff. Im not going to go into full detail when I compare but I'll just say this; used to shop at Justice! I had pink clothes with sparkles and hearts. Things just change.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much everyone shopped at Justice at one point. It's fine.

    ReplyDelete