Monday, May 22, 2017

Congratulations, you're about to pop!


This weekend I had a chance to go to a wonderful baby shower. One of my moms friends was having a baby and my mom forced me to go. At first I wasn't excited for it but after I got there I loved it. The party planners went out of there way to make to die for decorations and the food there was great. They had a ton of meat based dishes, rice, drinks, and plenty of chocolate based sweets. They had a chocolate fountain and fruit ready for dipping. Everything was savory and delicious.

After we had our feast we started with the party games. The first thing they did was hand out a necklace with a blue pacifier. The game was if you saw anybody crossing their legs or arms you took away their necklace and the one with the most at the end of the night wins. Then we played another game to raise money for the woman having the baby. They handed out name tags with baby based items like toys, actions, laughs, etc. I was given the name " Quchicoo". It's the word people say when they're squishing the babies cheeks. We did a whole bunch of other games and I had a phenomenal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment