Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Vacation Plans

When I was young my family would go to Mexico almost every year during winter break. We would go almost everywhere. These trips were the highlight of the year. This year my mom said that we were gonna go on a 3 day trip to Puerto Vallarta in a glorious hotel. It's like the dream come true for me because I've been pestering her for a really long time. The first time I went was phenomenal. The scenery was beautiful and the beach was so much fun.

While I know nothing can beat my winter plans my summer plans will also be really exciting. This summer a bunch of my friends are having a quincenera. This means I'll have to go to dance practice every week but also that at the end we'll have a great party with all of my friends. I will also be going to a bunch of church events but fun ones. My church always goes to kalahari or the bear lodge as well as Keline cove. We also have picnics and go to the beach all the time. I'll also be excited to hang out with my friends and got to the mall as well as other places. I'm super duper excited to vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment